Kingdom of Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Top posters
KuriKuri
policy's and procedures in testing I_vote_lcappolicy's and procedures in testing I_voting_barpolicy's and procedures in testing I_vote_rcap 
Kuriboh
policy's and procedures in testing I_vote_lcappolicy's and procedures in testing I_voting_barpolicy's and procedures in testing I_vote_rcap 

Latest topics
» Ways to get retested
policy's and procedures in testing I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 10:46 pm by Kuriboh

» Test Results
policy's and procedures in testing I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 8:59 pm by KuriKuri

» Test results Wiz-Dupri
policy's and procedures in testing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:07 pm by Guest

» Test results of Camelo
policy's and procedures in testing I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 10:05 pm by Guest

» policy's and procedures in testing
policy's and procedures in testing I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am by Guest

» Rulez ok lol
policy's and procedures in testing I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:10 pm by Guest

policy's and procedures in testing

Go down

policy's and procedures in testing Empty policy's and procedures in testing

Post  Guest Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:16 am

3 duels (5 points per win 1 point for a tie)

3 different decks must be used

2 decks must be creative ( no ftk, otk, 1st tier, 2nd tier, broke, super burn, mill)

1 has to be competitive and they will face a legit deck that is competitve

5 points for knowing basic rules (i.e. wat a normal summon is, how to play the general stuff)

5 points for more technical knowledge (i.e. cost, rulings about certain rules and stuff)

deck size (5 points for 40-44 cards, 0 points for 45-50 cards, -5 for 51+

each deck

play strategies/ techniques used to win (5 points for well used strategies in all)

5 points for creative and effieciency

3 points for purposeful mistake (once per duel) -1 for each not catching

8 points for creativity, trap, spell, and monster usage

60 pts in all

52-60 obelisk

46-51 ra

37-45 slifer

36 or less

the other dorm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum